Birmingham Quality is the foremost provider of Clinical Biochemistry external quality assessment (EQA) services in the UK.
With nearly 50 years’ experience in the delivery of high quality EQA programmes, we pride ourselves on product excellence; our services ensure that laboratories provide the best care possible to the patients they serve.
- Birmingham Quality provides a wide range of EQA programmes covering analytes from Albumin through to Zinc
- Our report formats are structured to provide participants with timely and relevant information about their performance directing them to the root cause of any performance issues
- Added value through targeted studies, surveys, commentaries, education and training is an integral part of the programmes on offer
- Birmingham Quality is registered with the United Kingdom Accreditation Services (UKAS) and our EQA services are accredited in accordance with ISO/IEC 17043 Conformity assessment - General requirements for proficiency testing
- The Schedules of Accreditation for Proficiency Testing and are available to view from the UKAS website: Schedule of Accreditation for Birmingham Quality
- Download our Quality Policy
If you would like to discuss your EQA requirements, please contact us on +44 (0) 121 414 7300.